Terms & conditions
1. These general conditions of sale (AGB) are agreed between the Justwine, Import & Export Ltd, fiscal number 507606612. Person contactable online via their online contact center devouring called "Justwine" and people who wish to make purchases through the Internet web site www.Infinitae.com or any of its subdomains, referred to hereinafter as "User".
2. These conditions apply only to natural persons not traders, is understood to be any natural person acting for purposes which are outside the scope of their work.
3. The Parties agree that the purchases made through this website shall be governed exclusively by this contract excluding any previously available conditions on the website.
ARTICLE 1 - OBJECT
1. These general conditions of sale are available for object and set all the information required by the user on the order forms, sale, payment and delivery of purchases made on the website of Justwine - www.infinitae.com and store wineshop.infinitae.com.
2. These conditions regulate all steps necessary to accomplish the order and ensure the following of this order between the contracting parties.
3. These terms and conditions shall not apply if it is found, by type of order, the user is not the final consumer.
ARTICLE 2 - ORDER
1. User can send your order through the buying process known on the website above for "checkout", after using the device online by selecting "buy":
a) from the online catalog presented in Infinitae site.
2. To ship your order the User must:
a) Register in Justwine website, available for this purpose the information requested therein - see more on this issue in the 2nd paragraph of Article 10 of these General Conditions of Sale.
b) Make the "Login" (providing a combination of email and password chosen by the user at the time of registration).
c) Complete the information and choose the options that are available over the "checkout" process (delivery address and billing, type of shipping, payment, and the fiscal number and the name that, for tax purposes, you want to appearing on the invoice) and read the general conditions of sale and contained in the site that have been sent in PDF, immediately before the placement of the order and save them on the appropriate hard drive of your device.
3. The shipping by the User implies acceptance of full and complete description and prices of the products available for sale as well as the general conditions of sale which will be the only applicable to the contract thus concluded, so the pdf file, referred to in c) above, shall be kept in a safe place on the user´s hard disk device.
4. Justwine honor orders received online only within the limits of available stocks. In the absence of availability of the product to Justwine undertakes to inform the user as soon as you can but never beyond the maximum period of 30 days and provide an alternative solution.
5. The data contained in the bill are the responsibility of the User. The invoice after being issued may not be reissued with amendments.
6. Applications for orders are valid for fifteen (15) days, unless the order is registered under a promotional campaign that set a different period, which can not guarantee prices, discounts, promotions and offers beyond this time. If payment is not received by us within this period, the order can not be validated. Any amount received after this date will be returned in the form of a coupon, which can be converted into bank transfer or used in a new order.
ARTICLE 3 - DELIVERY
1. Justwine offers various types of shipping for your order. At checkout will present the types of submissions that the user can select depending on the weight of the order and the delivery location.
2. Shipping costs vary according to the weight of the order, delivery location and the type of shipping selected by the User. To find out the shipping an order for costs, the user must add to shopping cart the products you want to buy and drive to the checkout, confirming the value of shipping charges.
3. They are not made deliveries to PO boxes.
4. In each product card shows the predictable periods in working days to ship it (term availability). These deadlines are only indicative and based on past deliveries history for these products. Despite the period of availability indicated for each item, the Justwine undertakes to deliver the ordered goods within a maximum of 30 days.
5. Justwine endeavor will always meet the deadlines for delivery but predicting difficulty in meeting delivery deadlines, he shall notify the user and provide you with the resolution option contract. By not trigger this right, we assume that the user remains interested in order and that allows the delivery beyond that period.
6. To monitor an order in progress, the user must send an electronic message to the address indicated on the website (Justwine@netcabo.pt)
ARTICLE 4 - PAYMENT AND ORDER VALIDATION
1. Justwine proposes to you the following forms of payment:
a) Credit Card (Visa, Mastercard and Eurocard);
e) Transfer Bank
2. The User will pay a lump sum corresponding to the order processing costs; additional expenses are composed of fixed costs such as sharing the costs of packaging and postage.
3. In the case of payment by credit card, the debit will be made in the User's card immediately after the order registration. If some products ordered are exhausted, their value will be credited in the User's card after the order closing.
4. Justwine employ all their efforts to ensure maximum confidentiality and security of data sent over the internet.
5. For your order to be accepted and validated, payment shall be made on the terms and deadlines set out in paragraph 6 of Article 2 of these general conditions of sale.
6. After confirmation of receipt of payment, and within twenty-four hours, will be sent an email confirming the order of validation. The email will be sent to the email address indicated by the User at the time of registration on the website.
ARTICLE 5 - PRICES
1. Prices shown, vary from region to region and include taxes and applicable taxes will date the order payment.
2. If changing products for sale price lists on this website, due to extraordinary situations such as stock rupture, such a situation will force an update of the advertised prices. The occur this with any product of an order if the same results in a price increase, the user will be informed and may choose to receive your order (making payment of the difference) or proceed to its cancellation.
ARTICLE 6 - FREE RESOLUTION AND WARRANTIES OF LAW
1. Any order for the agreement signed on INFINITAE website can be freely cancelled, and the user should bear the return costs. To this end, the User must return order within 14 days from the date of its reception by contacting our customer support service via email: Justwine@netcabo.pt
2. If the user cancels its order electronically, Justwine will acknowledge its receipt within twenty-four hours.
3. Justwine does not accept any returns sent with postage to pay, pledging to repay the User within 14 days from the date of receiving notice of the resolution or the next business day after receiving the return order or proof of its return, whichever occurs last.
4. The refund of payments will be made through the same payment method that has been used by the user in the initial transaction or by bank transfer if the payment method used does not allow it.
5. Products must be returned in the same condition as in the moment of sale, i.e. in the state in which they reached the hands of the user, without any anomaly.
6. If the value resulting from the exchange of an order for products is higher than the initial value of the same, the User will pay the difference, by exercising one of the payment method available in paragraph 1 of Article 4.
7. If the value resulting from the exchange of an order for products is lower than the initial value of the same, or in case of return, the User can choose one of the following forms of overpaid value of the refund:
a. Voucher (valid for use on future purchases in INFINITAE site); or
b. Refund by bank transfer to account indicated.
8. Items sent free of charge, in the form of gifts or bonuses will not be reimbursed.
ARTICLE 7 - LIABILITY
1. The Justwine is not responsible for any inconvenience or damage caused to you by use of the Internet network, such as disruption of service, external intrusion, anomalies caused by computer viruses or any other force majeure.
ARTICLE 8 - PERSONAL DATA
For more information on cookies please see www.allaboutcookies.org
The processing of data is done in compliance with the legislation on personal data protection. The same, subject to computer processing contain in (s) base (s) of the companies data of "Justwine Group" and are intended to record, statistical operations and presentation of other products and services as well as institutional information to be made available the same.
Their provision is optional and is guaranteed under the law, the right of access, rectification and cancellation of any data that tells you directly about personally or through writing, directly to the address on the home page of this site.
Although the sites of "Justwine Group" have safe areas in which information circulates encrypted, other personal data must be run in open network and is not protected from possible diversions. Therefore, the "Group Justwine" it can not be held responsible for communication access passwords, passwords, confidential codes and any sensitive information that could possibly be diverted.
3. 100% Secure Shopping
The Justwine / INFINITAE ensures that all your purchases on the website are safe, so you never have to worry about the security of your credit card. All transactions are made through an encrypted secure server. In INFINITAE, the confidentiality of personal data of our customers is a slogan that we want to preserve. Then we use the data from your card to pay for your order, they will be automatically removed from our database and destroyed. The next purchase, they will be prompted again requested all data from your card.
ARTICLE 9 - NEWSLETTER INFINITAE
1. given the designation Newsletter INFINITAE to e-mailings with promotions, offers and information sent directly to the email box of the User provided to Justwine upon registration of the user.
2. The user has the possibility to subscribe to the newsletter, being automatically registered from the moment you make your first online order.
3. To change your personal data or suspend the request to send the newsletter, should go to registration and disable this option.
4. Newsletter INFINITAE is an exclusive Internet website owned by INFINITAE Justwine.
ARTICLE 10 - INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
1. All INFINITAE website content is the intellectual property of Justwine Group and may not be copied or reproduced, except to the extent needed to allow their online reading.
2. The existing contents on this site are produced by internal and external sources, so the Justwine Group is not responsible for the lack of updates and / or inaccuracy of such information.
3. All text, images, illustrations, photographs, brands and other elements of INFINITAE website are protected by law.
4. The user who has a website on the Internet and who wishes to place, for personal use, a link that refers directly to INFINITAE website Justwine necessarily have to request permission from the Justwine.
5. In the latter case this will not be an implicit agreement of affiliation.
6. They are formally banned any and all resending links to the website INFINITAE and using the framing technique or in-line linking.
ARTICLE 11 - PROOF
1. The Parties agree that computerized records kept in the computer systems of Justwine in reasonable security conditions are evidence of communications, orders and payments between the parties.
ARTICLE 12 - CONSERVATION AND FILE OF TRANSACTIONS
1. The file of orders and invoices will be made on a reliable and durable support to match an exact and lasting copy.
ARTICLE 13 - APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
1. The law applicable to any contractual relationship established through the website of the INFINITAE Justwine is the user's country of law.
2. To resolve any emerging conflict in any contract entered into pursuant to these general conditions of sale will apply to User parents the law, being competent to deal with disputes the courts.