Classification: Premium - Regional Alentejano
Grapes Varieties: Aragonês (30%), Alicante Bouschet (20%), Touriga Nacional (30%) e Tinta Caiada (20%)
Alcohol: 15 %vol.
Tasting notes: Manual harvesting and careful selection of grapes from vineyards whose output does not exceed 3000 Kg/hectare, combine to produce this wine of a bright garnet colour with aromas of red fruit.
Ageing for 12 months in barrels of new French “allier” oak imparts a fine hint of spices and tobacco to a wine which is altogether intense, complex and lingering.
Suggestions: It should be served at 18-20º C. Recommended to accompany big game, desserts and cheeses.
Bottle: Bordalesa Prestígio 0,75L
Height: 32,5mm Ø17,5
Wooden Box: 3 bottles
Case dimensions: 35x24,5x8,5mm
Container Case: 4600
Total bottles: 13,800
More from Premium High End
- Red–purple color wine, with black maturefruits and complex aroma, spice and touches of cocoa and vanilla with a long after taste
- Red-purple color wine, with black maturefruits and complex aroma, spice and touches of cocoa and vanilla with a long after taste.
- Ruby colour wine, aromas of ripe fruit and vanilla sensation. On the palate, velvety and bodied with correct acidity, noble tannins and a pleasant balance
- Manual vinification for 20 kilo wooden boxes, fermentation in stainless steel vats, with controlled temperature for one month.
- Ruby colour wine, with red fruit aroma. Soft in mouth, bodied, pleasant balance and long lasting after taste.